A mysterious journey

The rivers that were once white
Now have turned impure
Once, where I used to find my original mirror
Has now became something where I wouldn't and never take a step nor a look
Once, where I found birds chirping and lions roar
Is now polluted with sounds of horns and vehicles on road
Once, when I would wish to have wings to fly and touch the sky, the clouds
That were once white and so dashing
But now has turned just opposite of what I had dreamed
Once where I found myself enjoying with my family
Uncertainty, brought us to be apart but close to technology
A time when people lived for their own
Has changed, 
People now live for wealth not wondering about health
Once, when we were known as brave Gorkhali
It's not the same forever,it is now only part of history
Story of life turning to a point of shame
A life where people live with pride of yesterday 
Not today is even their destiny
Only Tomorrow is down on their knee
But part of now is tomorrow's yesterday
May all be told this
And tomorrow a journey of future
We never see
No need to be someone you aren't
Pretend me as your own
I live today cause I know I will live tomorrow
And I have lived yesterday
Yesterday, yesterday, yesterday
Today, today, today
Tomorrow,tomorrow,tomorrow
        A poem by
Urgen Tsomo Lama

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts