Imaginary keys into life

 Computer keyboard shortcut keys

If in life, there are buttons and keys I could press, 

Then i would choose (Ctrl S) to save the world... 

And for the boredom, we all are bound to go through, 

I wish I could press the key called (Ctrl X) to fade it. 

Despite the world filled with a system of favouritism and nepotism, 

(Ctrl A) is made to promote a policy of inclusiveness. 

We all would have been possessed with perfection’s power, 

If only we could press (Ctrl C) on professor’s mind; 

And (Ctrl V) on every disciple's mind. 

Each of us is gifted with at least each unique talent. 

Yet some miss to press (Ctrl F) to find it and as a result they ruin their talent. 

The one best thing you can do to make your day brighter, 

Just make sure to click (Ctrl N) every morning as a new beginning. 

And it’s good enough to carry a courage to press (Ctrl W) as a closure, 

If you think you are doing the thing that is literally impossible. 

Wondering, if we could ever go back to our past leaving the present shit, 

Only the thing we could do is to press a button so called (Ctrl Z). 

Realizing going back to past is worse than remaining at present self, 

You could either choose to press (Ctrl Y) to return back to present self. 

Is it really a matter to be considered if I keep faith on (Ctrl I)? 

It said that, I am going to bend a little bit either towards good or bad. 

Yet I am sure, we can stand back straightly with the magical of simply clicking  (Ctrl Z) 

If I could press the key (shift + f12) and save every beautiful and aspiring moment; 

I see in my dream; I could be a dream come true human.  

Who just in a glance and touch; saved a portion of it.                                                              

Simply as if one finger destined to press,                                                          

and the other to enjoy and rest. 

I would even be delightful if I could press (F4) to repeat; 

The last action of someone, whom I loved but loosed     

If only everyone had this automatic key (f1) to help,  

We won't need to long and beg for a helping hand          

Just as we press the (f3) to paste a name,  

I wish I could use that key to paste the knowledge                                                 

Something for which we put all of our efforts, get into depression and put our life for it.  

Just in case(f7) were used not to check spelling, 

But to check the person who is true and fake, my life will gloom;   

As a rising star but when i know the rising star is up; far away                                                                    

I wish to use the (ctrl +shift+f12) to print the one that shines in divine. 

In life, if I could do the edition of my story by just pressing the (f2) key;  

I would just press onto (shift+ f5) to find the harmonious and healthy story. 

When someone asks me (shift+f1) {what is it}; I would love to say the influence of shortcut keys 

It’s admirable if I can press the key (f11) to frame a new graph of exactly the dream I carry, 

And (shift+f4) to search next harmonious and healing influential story 

If I could know the output of my action by just pressing onto (alt+f4);  

I won’t dare to do the action that will lead me to trash; the recycle bin. 

If only, I wished things to occur as per my plan, 

I would remove the key (alt+f4+enter); 

To let my story live and let my life breath. 

Miles distance from (shut down key). 

Though a day dream won’t work, 

Influential power of shortcut keys will lead me in a dream world 

The power of shortcut keys. 

 

BY: Urgen Tsomo Lama(SEE passed student from Shree Mangal Dvip School) 

Tenzin Dundul Gurung (SEE passed student from Srongtsen Bhrikuti Boarding High School) 

                                                                         

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts