LETS BEGIN NOW


 

 

As every day passes by, rumors is all filled into this air

Before I can even have a cup of tea,

Suicides as top listed, depression leading it.

Mental health should be focused; they say

Rape cases I see, every time I scroll saying what’s up on news today 

Can someone just tell me is this the security we get as a citizen?

As I go to sleep I wish for everything to be alright.

But no it gets worse time and again

What’s up to this karma of human beings?

At some point I am ashamed to know this people as human beings

When I see no feeling of humanity

Time and again hurting the animals, but what do we earn?

All we are earning is sin

Racial discrimination all around; what a pity it is to be murdered by a human to a human

Murdering someone who like everyone else step into this world after 9 months of meditation

And giving pain to a mother she moved out from the womb; from a secured place to live

Has love marriage been denied and ignored or is it because of untouchability?

Is it time for us to smile or just cry?

For world that has become so vast

And people small minded

Let’s end this root of stupidity

So we can save lives a minute ago before one dies of injustice

Before one takes the painful step

Let’s find a solution for every single problem

Do something we can today so we can have a brighter tomorrow

So the speechless creatures today can speak out

Begin now all the positive things and

Regardless of all that happened

Begin now not today

A poem by

Urgen Tsomo Lama


Comments

Popular Posts